Get exclusive audio, wallpapers and games for your phone
mobile9 DECO is an app for those who like to personalize their Android smartphones and tablets to better express their individuality. With this app, you can download all types of app and various other things that go a long way toward making you device a better reflection of who you are.
With mobile9 DECO, you can download lots of free gaming apps but that is not the main appeal of this app. The thing that makes this app great is the ability it gives you to choose all sorts of images and settings that tell everyone that your device is yours. From the unique themes to the wide array of wallpapers and custom fonts you can choose to add to your tablet or smartphone, mobile9 DECO is the app that helps you be you. You can even download notification sounds to personalize the sounds your devices make.
In addition to providing Android users with multiple options for customizing and personalizing your devices, mobile9 DECO features an extremely small size of just 3MB so you don't have to worry about the app taking up too much of your device's memory. The app will also notify you when new downloads become available in case you might like to further update the look of your device. You can even share these downloads with your social networks via sites like Facebook, Whatsapp, and LINE.
- Download free games.
- Several different themes, wallpapers, and custom notification tones.
- App does not take up much space on device.
- Tends to freeze up on some devices.
This important update fixes app crashes. It works best if you uninstall the app and install it again from Play Store. Really sorry for the trouble.
New in mobile9 DECO 3:
* App gets a lot slimmer. It's now just 3MB!
* Handpick only the best files for you everyday
* Find & send birthday or holiday greetings easily to friends and family
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES: Allows an application to request installing packages. Apps targeting APIs greater than 22 must hold this permission in order to use ACTION_INSTALL_PACKAGE.
- SET_WALLPAPER: Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.